ELDDS
we'll set the stage on fire, you know we'll never tire
act and argue full of zest, we must confess we are the best!


Friday, February 20, 2009 @ 6:46 PM
ANGRY or SAD?.

BingBangBoomBamBim. 
Or is it BING?

I'm back! 
The so-called (by Umairah)
FORMAL post-er on ELDDS Blog.

Anyways, lets blog about today.
So we had Drama,
another one of those 'go into groups,
sit in a circle, Even and Odd'.

HOWEVER,
when it was the ANGRY and SAD 'game',
I am like so amazed at those who actually cried!
I mean, like I wish I had IT. 
Its like you get all emotional and affected,
and you really get into character! *applause*

In the end, the point of doing the following activity
is to actually to learn to get into our characters.
We must feel how the character feels. Not just acting.
Sweeet.

Hahahahahahzxs. *snorts*

Getting bored now.
Wokay. Next was the rehearsal.
Thanks for all who stayed back and watch (:

And for the constantly delaying WELCOMING LUNCH.
It is probably on 12 March 2009.
PROBABLY. POSSIBLY. MAYBE. I THINK. 

Noticeboard I hope it would be put up by next week.
Too overdued. Sorry, ehx.
But actually if I received the ELDDS fund earlier,
it would be. So next time, be on time gyeahs? ((:

People who want to help out on the Noticeboard,
again, please inform Yu Xin (4E1) or Zahra (3E4).
Merci

&&
The CCA T-shirt poll UPDATE.
Wow, seems like majority wants black?
With it 50%, Red 20%, Yellow, Orange & Pink 10%.
Keep on voting, aightt.

Finally;
Au revoir, DIVAs (!)
Happy weekends!
Urgh, I'm so glad the week ended.
So hectic!

Haha. 
Don't want to get with all the personal life rantings.
So BYE !

Zahra Zombie. RAWR.

PS: Hana Diyanah (2E1) and Nur Hannis (1N1). 
Please remember to pay me the $3.

YELLOW LORRY RED LOLLY