ELDDS
we'll set the stage on fire, you know we'll never tire
act and argue full of zest, we must confess we are the best!


Thursday, February 26, 2009 @ 7:35 PM
Rehearsal 26/02 (!).

Rehearsal. Wee.

A.A.A.A.A
I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I
U.U.U.U.U
O.O.O.O.O
BYE.BYE.

Its me (again!). Lawls. So thanks to Nadiah,
we got some SNAPSHOTS during today's rehearsal!
YEAY.

Before, the loong loong list of pictures,
lets talk or BLOG about today's session.
As usual we had Drama at 2.30pm.
And due to Debate or Sports Leaders stuff
or whatever valid excuses, only like a few of us were present.
I was the only Exco left. Whoa.

OKOK, lets not get dramatic.
Skip skip skip.
We played some BULGARIAN game?
Write 3 things on sheets of paper.
Act out towards the 'shopkeepers'.
Some were easy. Some were difficult.

Huakhuakhuakzxs.
So halfway, the Sports Leaders came.
Our president lost her voice.. 
until she drank the rejuvenating APPLE JUICE.
And back to rehearsals.

We found out : THERE WOULD BE NO MICS.
Say what?! So we need to project our voice.
Haha. Good luck to actors! ( incl. me. -.-' )

Blahblahblah. End off with BYEBYE.
Reminder : Tomorrow 
NO DRAMA.
YES DEBATE COMP.

OhMyGay.
Lets wish the Hua Yi Secondary School
Debate Team the best of luck for tomorrow's
Preliminary Round 2 Competition against
Fuhua Secondary School!

((((:

Pictures today!

OBSCENE!
OMG! This picture is like so WRONG!
I wasn't bullying UMAIRAH! :XX

Qaisarah&Nadiah!

GROUP PHOTO!

Ms Leyana & Mr Izzat

She's covering her pimple with textbooks lah!
Zombie Sisters!

LAWLS.

LAWLS-er!

RUN HAMKA RUN!

WOOOHLALA.

IZZAT!
Our instructor~ MR IZZAT!

Erm. Nadiah & Hanisah are like mirror-ing each other!

KIERRYY!
Kieran! Our JEREMY (:

CHORUS
CHORUS~ Lalalalala.

Gangsta
Jeremy with GANGSTERS!
Faiqah, Linsen! & Albert (absent (: )

Anth groupyy!
Another group photo! Serious faces seh!

Random

Hidayah
Hidayah! Lightingzxs babe!

UH-HUH
Jaspreet and Zahra.

Izzzyy
Mr Izzat close up~ Lawls.

Cheryl
CHERYL and JASPREET!

Classrm
ELDDS Room.


Videos!

















Tooooodles!
ZAHRA ZOMBIE.